It’s a brand new year! So why not try some brand new marketing tactics for your business? Despite some popular belief that companies send frequent emails just to personally annoy their subscribers, the truth of the matter is that not only is email the preferred method of communication for most customers, but it also has a great return on investment.
Still seem hard to believe? Check out these email marketing statistics from across the industry:
- According to HubSpot, marketers listed email marketing as their most effective marketing strategy, and 79% of those surveyed put email campaigns in their top three marketing channels.
- 64% of small businesses use email marketing to reach customers.
- From SnovIO Labs, 72% of customers prefer email as the main method of communication from a brand. Along that same line, 36% of consumers say that email is their primary way of learning about changes at a company, says Inside Intelligence.
- Per Barilliance, 19.8% of ALL transactions originated from email correspondence from a business.
- Perhaps most importantly – on average, the ROI on email generates $36 for every $1 spent.
That all sounds pretty appealing, doesn’t it? But don’t worry, we totally understand – starting an email campaign from scratch is a daunting, and sometimes confusing, task, especially if you don’t know what you need to do or materials you need to have. We are here to help! We can assist you through every step, from assisting you in curating a contact list, to setting you up on a trusted email platform, to even writing and sending your emails for you! If you’re interested in learning more about beginning an email campaign for your business, contact us today!